Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Slice Advice? ...

Hello out there!

I'm heading to New York City for the umpteenth time and am chagrined – yes, chagrined! – that I have never, ever, neverever had a New York slice. You know, the humongo slices that are bigger than the plate they come on, that you fold in half and cram in your mouth or dangle over your head and nip at 'em like you're a baby bird?

Surely someone who reads this blog has some recommendations to share. I'll be forever indebted. And probably forever indigested, too. I can't wait!

This picture is of a slice from Koronet. Thumbs up? Thumbs down?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mercurie said...

It looks good to me, but then I've never been to New York. )-:

10:14 PM  
Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

Ah, where to begin? I guess the big question is what section of town are you staying?

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greasy New York pizza is an acquired taste, especially for lovers of Chicago's pizza.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home