Monday, August 27, 2007

Just Two More ...

It's been the all-YouTube day around here, and I'm not typically a big YouTuber, but what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share these gems, courtesy of my pal Marc?

As he said of the first, "I didn't think it possible to make YMCA even more gay than the Village People original - the Finns have proven me wrong." But I could be convinced that this is Kevin Kline with a dye job, just being funny. (I know it's not him, but it's the kind of thing Kev would do.)



And then Marc sent the link to this. Clearly, it was not a busy day for him at work. Then again, it wasn't a very busy day for me, either. "My blue jeans is tight, so onto my love rocket climb"! "Prepare for downcount!" "Offblast!" "Is time for downsplash!"

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

not as good as miss south carolina explaining why 1 out of 5 us kids can locate the USA on the map...

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

I think you're right. Somehow the Finns have made YMCA more gay than the Village People did....

12:40 PM  
Anonymous girlanddog said...

I thought the Kevin Kline look-alike was terrible, until they panned over to the dancing boys. Made me cringe...

So, is the guy from the second video related to Borat? ;)

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously almost peed myself on the 2nd one. Not only is the music embarassing, but the mullet is priceless!
TB

4:24 PM  
Blogger under the Eagle's wings said...

omg that is WAY too funny!!
hahaha

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home