Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Job-search Humor ...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away, I posted my resume on all the usual job-search sites.

I've never bothered to remove it from said sites. If someone wants to contact me, that's fine, I figure.

So yesterday, contacted I was.

I just went to the company's web site to get a little more information. It's always good to know about other employment options. One never knows when one might need to search for a new gig.

This company's tag line is "Navigating the Chicago area high-tech job jungle." (Why yes, "Chicago area" should be hyphenated! I'm so glad you've caught my sickness!)

The site has a job-search feature in which you can plug in a specialty and salary requirements and then you get to click on a map of the Chicago area. (Right again! "Chicago area" doesn't take a hyphen in that sentence! Damn, you're getting good at this!)

If your search yields no results, this is what you see:

















You gotta love a tech company with a sense of humor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home