Thursday, June 28, 2007

Meet Ellen Simpson ...

As Homer would say, "Woo hoo!"

You can make a Simpsons avatar of yourself here!

You can name yours anything you like, but I'd be happy to be a part of the eponymous family, though I'd like to think of myself as Bart, Lisa, and Maggie's aunt who comes to visit Springfield on occasion rather than someone who lives at 742 Evergreen Terrace. Because there's not enough room for me on the couch, and I hate to watch TV sitting on the floor.

My undying gratitude to Ali for the lead! As she says, it's the most fun you'll have all day. Unless you have sex, maybe. For me, it's the most fun I'll have all day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Alison said...

I won't be having any sex today either, sister.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Mercurie said...

LOL. I found that a while back when I was looking for info on The Simpsons movie. My only complain is their choice of beards...

1:04 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Ali - : o )

mercurie - Yeah, my "real" hairstyle wasn't an option for my avatar so I went with the ponytail. It's what I've been sporting of late anyway, cuz it's summer and it's easy.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home