Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm Lovin' It (If By 'It' You Mean A Cardiologist) ...

Sometimes, I'm just lazy.

Like today. On the way home after running errands, I pulled into the drive-thru lane at McDonald's for an Asian salad with grilled chicken. Hey, it's got edamame in it.

Waiting in line, I couldn't help but hear the order of the guy in the car - a gleaming white Cadillac Escalade - in front of me.

He opened with a crispy chicken Club sandwich ... with extra mayo.

That's right: reheated fried chicken topped with extra mayo, bacon, and cheese.

Did McDonald's introduce a McNitroglycerin Patch? McDefibrillator? McStent?

Seriously, dude: extra mayo? "Yeah, there's not quite enough fat on my sandwich. Gimme some extra fat."

I sat in my car and laughed.

If you'll excuse me, it's time for my nightly bowl of Miracle Whip with chunks of butter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

He's driving an Escalade, what more would you expect? He's telling the Doctor the next day, "Hey, I eat healthy when I go out..."

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home