Friday, April 06, 2007

Fashion Advice For Boys ...

Stacy, my latest blog crush, has compiled yet another knockout list, this time devoted to helping those afflicted with Y chromosomes learn how to present themselves to the world.

Because, let's face it, guys: Unless you're George Clooney, you don't really know what you're doing. (Said, of course, with my tongue lovingly planted in my cheek. I have male friends who know how to dress themselves. And some of them aren't even gay!)

But Stacy and her faithful female friends are here to help you find your ways.

You're welcome.

: o )

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jurgen Nation said...

Aw, thanks for the love, sunshine!! :) You're included in those friends, you know! If I remember correctly, you had some fantastic tips.

And no, not all guys need help. Also, lest I come off as all snobby prissy or anything, I'm lax on enforcement. My beloved doesn't get his hair cut often and when he does it's at a shit hole, I hate (repeat: HATE) his tennis shoes and a particular pair of pants of which he's alarmingly fond and he likes t-shirts. A lot. It's just guidance, you know? I know you know. I just had a moment of terror thinking, "God, I hope no one thinks I'm a complete bitchy asshat." We need help, too! We're all friends here. ;)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Nah, Stac. No one could think you're a complete bitchy asshat.

Boys know that they don't know what they're doing when it comes to clothes and stuff. My father is 67 years old and still asks my mom if he looks OK. And that's when he's not just letting her pick out his clothes.

What the world needs is Garanimals for grown-ups.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home