Saturday, April 14, 2007

Crickets ...

Yeeeesh.

I posted my first-ever audio for all the blog-reading world to hear and the only comment was from the guy in India who supplied the HTML code I used to embed the song.

Artists have fragile egos, people! Is it too awful to comment on? Are you sparing my feelings? Did you miss the post in the flurry of Couric-mania? Is my voice so spectacular that it paralyzed your hands, rendering you unable to type? What gives?

Update: For those who have been having problems with the embedded audio player, the direct link to the tune is here, if you're so inclined to try again.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Mikeachim said...

I'm currently using a computer (my mum's) with no speakers, and I have no headphones. :)
Hence....not yet.
But I will.

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Ethan said...

Now you see why I don't post my own music on our site. ;-)

This take was much improved over the last one you sent me (long ago) - I suppose as is to be expected. I wasn't familiar with the song but wondered if it was a k.d. lang thing... and hey! It was! Sounded good though.

5:59 PM  
Anonymous girl and dog said...

I tried downloading it, but I could only get little spurts of music, never did hear your voice. :(

10:49 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Mike: Absolution for you, then!

Eth: Thanks again for being the host with the most.

Girl: And I tried posting a comment to your blog tonight and it wouldn't take. Grr. Computers.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't play it either. Icon never even loaded properly.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Robert Gable said...

For some reason, the only way I could get it to play was via a playTagger button from the browser. In any case...

It turns out you have a great voice and are a real singer. Cool.

Congratulations.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Doreen said...

It played perfectly well for me and I am IMPRESSED with the improvement - ROCK ON SISTAH!!!!! :)

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home