Thursday, April 05, 2007

After NYC ...

I'm home.

Three short days in New York, so many stories. Long stories.

Travel days don't count.

I arrived Saturday and left Wednesday, so Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday were the real days of wandering. I had dinner with my cousins Saturday night, but I was back in my room early.

I watched "Valley Girl" on VH1.

I could write one blog entry about the entire sojourn, but, well, summer is coming and I'm sure we'd all like to get outside.

So, for the sake of brevity (not that any of them will be brief), I'll break the topics up into individual posts:

NYC: The Food (For John)

NYC: The Hotel

NYC: The Play

NYC: The Sights On The Streets

Where to begin?

I must begin with the hotel.

And so I will.

See the next post.

As soon as I get around to posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home