Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Two-Year Anniversary ...

Where the hell does the time go?

It was two years ago that I sent an e-mail to a few friends raving about this book and my friend Jeff wrote back and said, "You need a blog, woman!"

I didn't know about Blogger then. I had been trying to create a web site through my ISP, but, well, that never happened. But Blogger made it easy, so I threw my hat into the blogging ring and here we are, two years later.

A site counter tells me that I get a little more that 1,000 hits a month. That doesn't average out to much, but that's OK. I don't write for you. I write for me.

But it's nice to have you drop by.

Tonight I'm camped out on the couch in my basement catching up on episodes of "Heroes," thanks to Ethan. I'd caught part of an episode but hadn't been bitten by the bug. But several of my friends whose opinions I greatly respect are nuts for this show, so I mentioned to Ethan that I'd have to wait for this summer to catch it on DVD. Ethan to the rescue! And, thanks to the miracle that is TiVo, no commercials! And damn, this is a good episode!

It's the end of Day 5 of the cleanse. I'm halfway there. I saw my mom today. She said, "You're thinner." Yes, I am. Which makes drinking the lemonade gunk mighty worth it. Not that that's why I do the cleanse. But it's a nifty side benefit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Robert Gable said...

Congratulations.

I found your blog by the title (I'm interested in music blogs) but I enjoy whatever you write about, maybe upto and including the cleansing...

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home