Friday, March 30, 2007

Girl, Interrupted ...

Brian called yesterday afternoon just as I was stepping out of the shower.

"Are you in you car?" he asked.

"No, not yet. Should I not get in my car?" I asked.

He sounded sheepish, saying he had to reschedule.

Which was fine, I told him. Really. One, because I want to work around his schedule, and Two, because I had lots to do yesterday and was kind of glad to just have the night to plop on my couch.

So we rescheduled for next Thursday. Which gives me more time to decide on songs, too.

As for plopping on the couch, I watched "The Nativity Story," not because I'm in any way religious but because my pal Ciaran is in it and I see every movie in which he appears.

He plays King Herod. Man, that guy was a bastard. And Ciaran pulled off the portrayal with great aplomb. There isn't a character that man can't play. Which I know is the point of acting, but some actors have niches and some actors have range. Ciaran has great range.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Few actors have real range nowadays, they just play characters that pretty much approximate their "real life" personalities. So kudos for your friend!

Ari (Baking and Books)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home