Saturday, January 13, 2007

Uninspired Lately ...

Blog ideas just aren't coming to me lately, and one of the first rules of blogging is not to post unless you have something to say. Writing posts about not having anything to write about are the red-haired stepchild of the blog universe.

I've been plenty angry this week about goings-on in the news. Yes, about Bush and his "new" plan for Iraq, but also about numerous stories of senseless crimes related to guns. I won't launch into a tirade about the need for gun control in this country, but I will post this gem from Eddie Izzard, which I just read in my Quotes of the Day and which made me chuckle:

"The National Rifle Association says, 'Gun's don't kill people. People do'. But I think the gun helps."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home