Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The World According To K-Fed ...

I am an Entertainment Weekly junkie. It's always good. But sometimes, it's great.

In the latest issue (with Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett on the cover), The EW Pop Culture Personality Test hooks up with everybody's favorite babydaddy, Mr. Britney Spears. You can read the whole scintillating interview here, but to whet your appetite, a K-Fed amuse bouche:

Finish this sentence: If your life was a drinking game, everyone would do a shot when...
My name comes out of their mouths.

In high school, I was...
A short-term student. I wound up going to get my GED and stuff. I didn't really do the whole high school thing.

Diaper Genie or Diaper Champ?
What's the difference? I don't know which one we have, all it says is ''Genie'' on top.

The most underrated performer in my field is...
[He pauses for 12 seconds.] Me. Because... I don't know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Doreen said...

I do NOT like living in a world where people think what K-Fed has to say is worth the ink & paper it is printed on. *BIG SIGH*

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home