Monday, October 23, 2006

Notes On NYC ...

Well, I'm home now.

As I wrote to some friends this morning, "New York was fab. Surprisingly, I started thinking about moving there. Usually, I'm happy to leave New York after a few days. This time, it drew me in. ... We'll see."

Not that I plan on packing up a U-Haul tomorrow and setting my sights east, but I can envision New York as a part of my life someday. Who knows.

I didn't take a camera with me, as I've been to New York many times and don't feel the need to take pictures. But John brought his with, as he always does, so we have our annual shot. And I'm happy to be back in touch with his daughter, well, one of his daughters. It had been three years since we'd seen each other.

And I said I'd post the photo, so here it is: Miye, me, and my annual October rendezvous.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that handsome devil in the middle, Beth?

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home