Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hugh Laurie ...

In a word: Woof.

Wow. What is it about this guy? I mean, sure, I have a thing for Brits, but in "House," he is a very grumpy American. And a little lewd. I can't wait to see what the writers do with the storyline that was introduced tonight between him and and nearly legal pop tart.

The show is fabulous. I didn't discover it until this summer in reruns, but now I'm hooked. Partly because it's just smartly written, but mostly because Laurie is just so flippin' entrancing. EW did a cover story on him a few weeks ago and made some comment about him not being handsome. What man were they looking at? Who can glower like this guy?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously? They said "not handsome"?!!?? He's gorgeous.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I take it "woof!" is a good thing? Is that why you were barking the whole 3-Day when we passed good looking guys? How is 1/3rd of my bitches doing?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Aw, honey, you were the only guy I was barking at! ; o )

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home