Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sampled 'Paris' ...

Ooh, the iTunes community is not pleased with Paris Hilton's eponymous effort.

I sampled all the tracks. And then I wrote this:

What does she really sound like?

There's so much production on this album, I have no idea what her actual voice sounds like. From her now-infamous line, "I, like, cry when I listen to it, it's so good" to the track "Fightin' Over Me," how can this be taken as anything but an enormous vanity project? And covering Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" seals the deal.
I want to hear acoustic Paris, not Pro Tools. Just her voice and a mic and an unplugged band. Until then, I'll chalk this effort up to studio magic.


Most of the reviews are not so kind. Interestingly, used copies are already for sale on Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home