Monday, June 19, 2006

Snakes On A Motherf**kin' Book ...

Because he's surely too damn humble to post this on his own blog, and because I'm so damn proud of him, and because this is so damn cool, I bring you glad tidings of preorder information for L.A. Dave's book! And if you're not an Amazon customer, you can get it at Barnes & Noble's site, too. Note the cool metallic effect on the font. Aw, Samuel L. Jackson would be proud. Sam and the snakes are coming to a theater near you on August 18, but you can get your grubby little mitts on the book in July and start the party early.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I am, of course, the author of said book - which is still well in the process of being authored, for what it's worth. Also, I'd like to point out that the displayed cover is tentative. Mainly because it still bears the working title. The actual title is "Snakes on a Plane: The Book That Will Make or Break My Career, But I'l Be Darned If I Don't Finish It on Time."

By me.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home