Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hair! ...

Since Marc has commented in the past that I write about my haircuts but never provide photos, tonight's the night, having visited J-D, my "hair architect," today. That's what I call him, not what he calls himself. He's more modest than that. But he's more than a stylist. He's brilliant. It's more blonde than I expected, but, as with everything he does with my tresses, I love it. L.A. Dave said it reminds him of Veronica Lake. I suggested that it's more bed-heady rock star, but it was really sweet of him to say. Online pal Lance asked if this is the photo we'll use for the iTunes album cover. Eh, probably not. But it might be a good guideline for the photographer. : o ) I guess I better get crackin' on those demo tunes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

{swoon}

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, do Diana Krall covers.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hmm, funny that you should mention Diana Krall covers, 1) because she seems to cover a lot of stuff herself, and 2) because I think she's the product of *really* good marketing. Her voice doesn't seem particularly special to me, and yet, there was this whole Krall craze there for a time. But since she's become Mrs. Elvis Costello, we don't seem to hear from her as much anymore. No, the album I'm in love with these days is Dianne Reeves' collection from "Good Night, and Good Luck." My word!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edie Brickell?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home