Thursday, June 01, 2006

Blogthings! ...

Another batch of goofy crap!

Your Musical Tastes Match: Nicole Kidman


See her whole playlist here (iTunes required)


If you don't have iTunes, or don't feel like clicking through see her playlist, it includes these songs (some of which were recommended by her daughter):

* Walking on the Moon by The Police (Yup, I dig this, too.)
* Where The Streets Have No Name by U2 (One of my all-time favorites.)
* Fade Into You by Mazzy Star
* Lips Like Sugar by Echo and The Bunnymen (Ah, The Bunnymen. Have loved 'em since high school.)
* Trigger Hippie by Morcheeba
* Heaven by Talking Heads (I have an Iva Davies cover of this song that I like better.)
* One Love/People Get Ready by Bob Marley (I can't hear this song without thinking of the Jamaican tourism commercials.)
* 18 Wheeler by Pink
* Pink & Blue by OutKast
* The Wind Cries Mary by The Jimi Hendrix Experience (Ah, Jimi.)
* The One Thing by INXS (My nephew thought INXS was a new band. He had no knowledge of the Michael Hutchence days. Yikes.)
* Lady by Lenny Kravitz (Funny inclusion, given their history.)
* Heroes by David Bowie (I have two Iva Davies covers of this song that I like better than Bowie's, sorry to say.)
* Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani (Not my flavor, but I admire her. This is one of Bella's picks. Which makes sense.)
* Don't Phunk With My Heart by Black Eyed Peas (Bella)
* Jesus Walks by Kanye West (Bella)
* Lean Back by Terror Squad (Bella)
* Ms. Jackson by OutKast (Bella)

Wow! This quiz is only three questions long and it lines up perfectly with my Myers-Briggs Type, INFJ:

Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.

You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.

You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.

In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.

At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.

With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.

As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.

On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


I do indeed hope to be remembered for evading the police:
You Are Marge Simpson

You're a devoted family member who loves unconditionally.

Sometimes, though, you dream about living a wild secret life!

You will be remembered for: your good cooking and evading the police.

Your life philosophy: "You should listen to your heart, and not the voices in your head."


The following assessment is based on a single word: Writer. Though I'd like to think I died of starvation.

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Forlorn Cannibal.

Where You Lived: Poland.

How You Died: Suicide.


I don't agree with this assessment - I don't like the label "chick rocker" - but I'm not sure what the other options are:

You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)


Once, for Halloween, I was Big Bird. But I can relate to Bert:

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you.

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil. [I remember loving a "Bert is Evil" web site years ago.]

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home