Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So Much For Standards ...

I think this information must be wrong, as I booked passage on the bullet train to Hell long, long ago. But hey, quiz results don't lie, right?

You Are 18% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!


And then, after taking that quiz, I saw one that seemed much more important, so I took that one, too. And I agree with the results. I really love glazed donuts because I like simple flavors. And hey, according to this, "everyone dig" me.

You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Hunter said...

You Are a Boston Creme Donut.
You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

my word: bjudds - Wynonna's grandmother

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home