Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Fast Food II ...

All righty, then.

Well, the Fast Food post elicited some comments, and the scales are tipping toward "insane." To which I say, "Uh, shouldn't you maybe *know* something about the regimen before condemning it?"

But in the interest of health and science (and maybe an article), I'm speaking with a registered dietician tomorrow who's affiliated with an organization for which I have a lot of respect.

If she says this cleanse is a bad idea, and can back up her claim with facts and figures, I'll rethink my effort. But until then, I'm still drinkin' the lemonade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

It's not necessarily a bad idea (unless you experience problems, obviously), but that it's based on junk science. Start your reading here: http://tinyurl.com/e9hjp

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home