Sunday, February 12, 2006

Innocence Lost ...

Oh my.

My nephew was here today, poking around iTunes, when the conversation turned to funny things to put on your pod.

There's this dialogue, he was telling me, between Big Bird and Kermit, but they're high.

Knowing that you can find anything on the Internet, and employing my hyper-keen search sense, I Googled "Kermit + Big Bird + Stoned" and if you'll click the title of this post, and then click "Watch This Movie!", you'll see what we were talking about.

It's very wrong. And very funny.

Here's the opening line, from Kermit, bong in hand:

"Hello, Kermit the Frog here, and welcome to Sesameyah Street. I'd like to tell you what today's letter is, but I am really f***ed up."

This ain't your toddler's Sesame Street ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home