Tuesday, February 14, 2006

For The Record ...

I'm not cynical and bitter about Valentine's Day. I'm neutral about it. It doesn't register with me. Really. I didn't wake up thinking, "Oh, sad. It's Valentine's Day and I don't have anyone to share it with."

I woke up thinking, "Ah, crap. I have an 8 a.m. call for work."

So, Valentine's Day, Schmalentine's Day.

I just thought the art below was funny. And if you click on the title of the post, you'll be able to read the hearts more clearly.

And, as I read in Entertainment Weekly this morning from Michael Bublé: "It's really sad if just because you're single on Valentine's Day that gets you down, because I bet there's a lot of people who wish they were single on Valentine's Day."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home