Thursday, February 16, 2006

Deep Thought ...

So, I was cleaning out my linen closet the other day (you know you're a grown-up when you have a linen closet) and I ran across a fortune from a cookie I ate on New Year's Eve.

Why, you're asking, was my cookie fortune in my linen closet?

Well, my linen closet is right outside my bathroom, and in addition to linens, it also holds all my extra bottles of shampoo and spare toothbrushes and such, so it's not just sheets and towels in there. Anyway, I'm sure I must have found the fortune in my pocket one day when I was going to take a shower and set it down on the sink, but then wanted to keep it (so I could blog about it someday, apparently) and, as I have no designated fortune-cookie fortune storage space in my home, it got tossed in my linen closet one day when I cleaned the bathroom.

But now, here we are.

And it says: "There is no end. There is no beginning. There is only the infinite passion of life."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ethan said...

you know you're a grown-up when you have a linen closet

That only applies if the closet actually contains linens.

This may be a floor plan issue as well, as our house does not contain a linen closet per se. I think our guest bathroom closet is meant to serve that purpose, and doesn't.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home