Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Aaah! She's A Liberal! ...

Yep, that's me.

Though, interestingly enough, not exclusively liberal.

I'm sure some of the people (read: conservative people) who read this
blog would never in a million years believe that I have a conservative
cell in my body, but I do. I just have way more liberal cells.

So for those of you who read this blog and then rail against me for my
anti-Bush views, who cop a tone of superiority, as though all liberals
are just unfortunate rubes who will some day see the errors of our
ways, let me just spell it out for you:

I think Bush is the worst president in the history of this country. I
think he is a tunnel-visioned puppet and his masters have perpetrated
hoax after hoax, and I am baffled - BAFFLED - that he was elected to
office last year. (And yes, I'm one of those people who don't believe
he was actually elected the first time. He was appointed.)

As a writer, I hold near and dear the promise of freedom of speech, so
everyone is welcome to read and comment, but if you think you're going
to insult me into changing my mind, you're wasting your time.

Because at this point, not only can I not understand how anyone voted
for Bush in the last election, these days, I *really* can't understand
how anyone can continue to support him in any way.

But oh, look at that: His poll numbers are the lowest they've ever been.

Maybe we rubes aren't so stupid after all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalaam alaikum.
Reagan and Clinton's second term numbers were crappy also, so what does a 39% prove? Nothing. Polls are slanted to reflect what the networks "want" to report, they're meaningless. We muslims like democrats, it makes it easier for us to kill americans in america, inshallah. But, I'm more concerned with your hatred of conservatives and lack of open mind. You know harboring that much anger can lead to ulcers, psoriasis, and heart atacks. I'll pray for you that you let some of that anger and hatred go. And that you find and marry a nice muslim man that you don't have to share with three other wives, inshallah.

Allahu Akbar

5:43 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh, that's thoughtful of you, to be concerned about my hatred of conservatives and lack of an open mind (neither of which is the case; I don't have conservatives, I hate Bush, and my mind is plenty open, but Bush is an idiot), concerned even though you want to kill me just because I'm American.

And thanks, but I don't need to marry a Muslim man, since as you say, "We muslims like democrats, it makes it easier for us to kill americans in america." I think I'll marry a guy who's more subtle about wanting to off me.

8:20 AM  
Blogger Mohammad said...

Shame, it's alway a beautiful site to see little brown mohammads being taken care of by their four mothers. Allahu Akbar

6:38 PM  
Blogger Extreme Wisdom said...

Beth,

I'd be happy to take you up on your offer.

Feel free to become a guest on my radio show and debate any one fo the issues below.

1. We are well on our way to winning the war on terror. Bush deserves great credit for this, and the current LIARS are the bile generators at MoveOn, the media, and the Democratic Party.

2. The economy is Rocking. Tax cuts are the answer.

3. Bush is 100% on Social Sec. His reforms on Health Care are showing great promise, and NCLB is slowly, but surely waking up the soccer mom to just how badly EVERY public school sucks.

Individualizing the welfare state through HSAs, private accounts, and scholarships for students are far better ideas for reaching LIBERAL goals (I suspect most liberals of lying) than anything liberals have come up with.

__

I'll even have you on as a guest for a full hour. I just hope you come prepared with better stuff than the vacuous and insipid "Bush Lied- People Died" moronism so prevalent on the hate-drenched left.

Feel free to warm up on my blog.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home