Sunday, October 23, 2005

More eBay Stupidity ...

Defamer.com pointed me to another celeb eBay auction, this time for a hairbrush used by Angelina Jolie.

The auction is over in 1 day and 5 hours, so you have until about 6 p.m. Central on Monday, October 24 to score this bit of grooming paraphenlia. The current bid is $108.15, but if you simply must have it, the Buy It Now price is $36,000.

Yes, my friends, THIRTY SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS.

If you have 36 grand lying around, burning a hole in your pocket, I'm sure Angelina would appreciate it if you donated that money to UNICEF or some other worthy cause.

Do you think these eBay I've-got-something-that-a-celebrity-once-breathed-near freaks will ever learn?

2 Comments:

Blogger mrm-k said...

sadly, david actually saved Britney Spears' tissue after massaging her when he was a therapist, hoping to sell it on ebay. I made him throw it out. Now that I've read what that hairbrush went for, this is the only time in my life I am truly kicking my own ass...

3:34 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

No, no, dear, $36K was what the seller wanted upfront to sell Angelina's hairbrush outright. The final bid was $315 but didn't meet the reserve, so the seller is stuck with it.
Be glad David didn't save anything of Britney's. That's just creepy weird.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home