Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Denied! ...

My blog vanished.

Doreen mentioned earlier today that she couldn't see it.

I didn't think anything of it, but then I tried to go to it tonight, and I couldn't see it, either. I could see L.A. Dave's blog and Jay's blog and other blogs but my blog was gone.

No error message, no nothing. Just white space.

So I logged into my blog account and tried posting a test, and I could see the test. And so could L.A. Dave. (We were on the phone, troubleshooting.) So I took down the test and am posting this instead.

L.A. Dave and I were joking that I was being silenced for my left-wing views.

But for now, at least, I'm back in business.

And just for kicks, I e-mailed "The Late Show with David Letterman" about the Playmobil security checkpoint toy. (See "Click Here Now!" below. I e-mailed my toy-designer brother to ask if he knew who was responsible for the hilarity, but he didn't know. Though he, of course, was sharing it with everyone at his studio, because it's just that fun!) Let's hope it makes it on the air!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc said...

Blogger/Blogspot occasionally burps, farts, and sometimes vomits. Eventually things usually get sorted out.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home