Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Other Things ...

It feels frivolous to write about anything that's not related to the hurricane.

Everything else pales in comparison.

And then part of me thinks that it's OK to write something funny or observational, that blogs can be oases in the online desert of disaster coverage.

My friend Tracy and I share a rather warped sense of humor, and she IMed last week to ask if I'd seen "Team America: World Police." As I hadn't, I put it at the top of my Netflix queue.

It arrived today. I started watching it tonight.

And I had a thought that alarmed me: You know you haven't had sex in a *really* long time when you think to yourself, "Hey, that's a pretty attractive puppet."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Hmm. Spamalot. This time: Online pharmacy, irritable bowel syndrome, online gaming. Spiffy.

8:35 PM  
Blogger Marc said...

Hmm. Spamalot. This time: Online pharmacy, irritable bowel syndrome, online gaming. Spiffy.

Perhaps the spambots are getting more intelligent? Since you mentioned how good a puppet looked, maybe it figured you needed some new hobbies: recreational pharmacology, bathroom binges, and gambling in a way that's different than the previous two. ;-)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home