Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I Solemnly Swear ...

Click on the above title to be taken to Quizilla.com, where you can answer a few short questions and find out which swear word describes you best.

My result?

"Your word is F*CK. You like to come across as rude and rebellious, and often you do. You also are intelligent and maybe surprisingly sensitive, though God help anyone who said that in front of your friends."

According to the site -- highly scientific, of course -- 16 percent of quiz takers have gotten this result.

Funny, I figured it would be way higher.

But I am oddly proud to have gotten the mother ... lode of all swear words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

"Your word is SHIT. You are laid back and relaxed, and most people like you. You don't especially want to stand out from the crowd, you are pretty happy with your lot."

Wow, I have to say I'm kind of disappointed. I would have liked it to have been a big stronger. "Shit" is so - so common (35 percent of Americans share my swear word). But it's just good to be nominated. :)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home