Thursday, August 25, 2005

Don't Play Into His Hands ...

I receive regular e-mails from Borders, promotions. Save 25 percent off any paperback book, save 40 percent off of selected titles.

I received one such e-mail today. I could save 40 percent on one of six books, and one of the six is Kevin Trudeau's "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About," which I've blogged about before.

I wrote to Borders customer care division immediately:

"I'm dismayed that Borders is not only selling Kevin Trudeau's book, but featuring it in e-mail promotions.

He's being investigated by federal authorities -- again -- because his book is basically a load of crap, if you'll excuse my language. It offers no real information, as his infomercial claims, and directs readers to his Web site, where they must pay a fee, to get more information.

I understand that he has a legal right to write this book (a nifty loophole in all the restrictions that have been placed on him), but Borders (and Barnes & Noble, and Amazon, and ...) are not obligated to peddle it for him.

His infomercial for it airs hundreds of times a week.

I wish Borders wouldn't make it easier for him to dupe more people."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And to add; they sell thousands of books that have added to the corrupt society we blatantly have today. Nice!!!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home