Monday, June 20, 2005

Why you cry? ...

Just when I was beginning to get my bearings back, just when I was beginning to accept that I wasn't living in an alternate universe, my cousin Patty sends me this:

http://www.cryingwhileeating.com/

Actual video of actual people actually crying while actually eating.

First up is Helen. She is eating ice cream with her hand. I will guess that she is crying because she does not own a spoon.

Then there is Joshua. He is eating moldy cheese. I will guess that he is crying because he has lost his ability to swallow.

The site offers why each person is crying, but I like to make up my own theories. Except for Ted. Ted is crying because of "the somber moments after dawn."

Who can't relate to those?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home