Monday, June 20, 2005

Blogging In My Dreams? ...

OK, this is weird: Last night, I had a dream that Arianna Huffington was sitting at the counter in my kitchen, telling me that she wanted me to start writing for her blog because she liked what she read on mine.

I asked her if she was sure, as I was concerned that my blog didn't have a consistent voice. In the waking world, I thought about that statement in my dream and realized that I am a moron.

My blog has a consistent voice because I am the sole author, and, as far as I know, I am not schizophrenic. Why I was thinking, subconsciously or otherwise, that my blog needed to conform to a single style, I don't quite know. As though I'm only allowed to wear one outfit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home