Wednesday, May 18, 2005

United we rant ...

Two days ago, I sent my Albom anger out into cyberspace. Almost immediately, I heard from Bill in Miami. We were united in our distaste for the Detroit Free Press and the pathetic spin it's trying to put on the Albom situation.

He's a photojournalist and, as I have great respect for photographers, I asked him if he had a photoblog, such as my friend Jeff does.

Bill replied that he did not have such a blog, but wondered where he could set one up, asked me about mine.

So I told him just how easy it is to join the blogosphere, and today, he's one of us.

This is a plug to drive traffic to his site (linked, at right): randompixels.blogspot.com.

Let's all make him feel welcome, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home