Sunday, March 13, 2005

One Voice Among Millions ...

Jeff Phillips (www.postnuclearart.com -- brilliant photography, check it out) is the reason I am here. I've batted around the idea of a blog for a couple of years, but never got off my ass (or, as I am sitting at my desk typing this, gotten *on* my ass) to do anything about it. Until this very moment. But I believe that everything happens in its time, so for whatever cosmic reason, today is the day that I lend my voice to the millions of others in this parallel universe.
I can't wait to see what happens.
Here we go ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Congrats, Beth. Blogging is perfect for you. You'll be addicted in no time at all. Not to worry... they have Twelve Step programs that will eventually help you transition back into the analog world.

NOT!



Welcome.

- Jeff

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home